Contact us for pricing and additional information
This course is for those getting started with Disciplined Agile. Participants will understand the fundamentals of agile and lean approaches as well as how to implement the Disciplined Agile toolkit. The DASM certification equips you to successfully lead agile teams, thereby future-proofing your career in a world in which agile is fast becoming the way forward. By taking this course — and becoming DASM certified — you will understand how to customize your way of working to the approach that makes sense for the situation you face in your organization and industry.
Professionals who wish to obtain the PMI DASM® certification. You will need:
o 0 years agile experience
o 2 day exam prep course
o Pass a 50 question non-proctored online exam
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams;
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more;
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation;
- Appreciate the DA™ mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context; and
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.